"This website is dedicated to the memory of all those who lost their lives rejecting a broken and corrupt system, while searching for the truth about cancer."
When you think of your dentist, you think of someone doing their best to keep your mouth healthy. In actuality dental care products and work done by your dentist can be a major contributor to the cancer process.
When you visit the dentist, you will be exposed to many chemicals such as: acrylic, formaldehyde, nitrous oxide, phenol, mercury, cadmium, and lead. Other toxic exposures can include latex, artificial coloring and flavoring, local anesthetics, and x-rays and impression materials. When you are having a crown, bridge or dentures made, an impression of your teeth and gum structure has to be taken to prepare the models. Some of these impression materials contain substances that are toxic and harmful.
Polishing materials: Polishing materials used to remove plaque and calculus contain chemical flavoring and coloring. To those susceptible, toxic exposure can be detrimental.
Dentures: There are four basic materials used to make your dentures. They are acrylic, nylon, polycarbonate and vinyl, with the most common one being acrylic. Acrylic contains a long list of unpronounceable chemicals that are known to causes cancer.
Braces: The bands and wires used in braces are metals that contain levels of iron, manganese, nickel, chromium, and titanium that may negatively impact some people. These metals can break down, be absorbed by the gums, and accumulate in the system contributing to the cancer process.
Fluoride in toothpaste: Fluoride is an element more poisonous than lead. It is added to our drinking water which leads many to believe it is more helpful than harmful. It can be absorbed through the mucous lining in our mouth and accumulate in our system. This substance is carcinogenic (cancer-causing) and can harm our metabolic system.
Root Canals: The nerve and dental decay from your damaged tooth is removed during a root canal. Following that, the dentist seals off the treated tooth; the problem arises because harmful anaerobic bacteria thrive in the oxygen-free environment. This gives dangerous microbes a place to hide.
Antibiotics are another standard part of many dental procedures including root canals. The bacteria is sealed off from the root canal and separated from circulation or blood flow. This enables the antibiotic to treat the affected area. As a consequence, the population of health stimulating bacteria is destroyed while harmful bacteria become further drug resistant. This process is a secondary contributing factor to cancer that results from dental care.
The root of a tooth in your mouth has over three miles long worth of tubules that can harbor anaerobic bacteria which will produce toxins. These toxins seep out of the root and gets into your body. This can lead to totally unrelated health problems that you would never suspect the cause was from an infected root canal.